Unique Features of the Portable Kitchen®
Adjustable vents in the lid and dampers under the fire allow easy temperature control for slow cooking without flare-ups from dripping fat. Once the lid is lowered, the food cooks evenly - bathed in smoke for an unforgettable charcoal-fed hickory smoked flavor.
Because of its aluminum construction, the Portable Kitchen® cooker will last for years without rusting. And, it's completely made in the good ole' USA!
• Functions as a grill and independent cooking roaster without flare-ups!
• Four adjustable vents and dampers (two top and two bottom) control temperature.
• All aluminum construction will not rust.
• Oven detaches from carriage for easy cleaning, camping and tailgating.
• Hinged grid allows easy refueling, without removing food.
• Made completely in the USA!
• Side and bottom trays hold food and utensils.
Unbeatable Cooking Control
The heavy cast aluminum construction of the Portable Kitchen® cooker reflects heat from all surfaces far better than cookers made from other materials. This reflected heat cooks food more evenly without constant turning or repositioning on the grill.